1:26 AM

Sd Turns 30 !!

Hey SD ,
i just wanted to wish you Happy Birthday . I know i am no Tech savvy person but i just did a very simple slide show together with one of my Fav bachata song LOL i hope you like it. I have nothing much to say axcept i have no regrets learning salsa from the best :) i know i am not your best student LOL but hey i try la my best hahahaha i am sure going to miss you when i go to australia . Where am i going to get an Aussie SD .. i cant ... cause there's only 1 :) I hope this day brings you lots of joy , and love. Enjoy it cause its yours . Chill .. 30 is just a number , think of it this way .... Age is like Wine .. the older the better ;) and some say " Old is GOLD" hahaha now thats too much ...R.I would always be my family no matter where i go . The friendship and bond i have with you all have made me

~ Adele Melissa Vincent ~






Once Again Happy Birthday :) Muaxx

7 comments:

jullyajane said...

Adele...

It so sweet and memorable video. Glad u enjoyed every moment spent with RI..

SD u'd better cry on this video.. EMO betul!! hehe

Luv u Adele.. and of kos LUV U too Jaxen..!!

HAPPPEEEEE BurpppDayyy!!!! :D

del88 said...

thanks babe :) dont make me cry la hahahaha i did not mean for this video to be emo lol love you joyce :)

El PaJames said...

wow...all the luv...i also join in... I LOVE YOU ALL!! :P

Good one..i also feel the love of the creator to the recipient. Great one :D..teach me also kekeke

cecilia said...

vow ..hou geng liao ... u can create such nice video ...

so sweet ...:)

Rhythm Id said...

feel like wanna cry... sob... sob...

del88 said...

well :) its the least i can do to show my love . dont cry SD haha

del88 said...

james ! of all people you asking me to teach you how to show love ?? LOL