5:37 PM

A great night out at Club 9 and The SiX Lounge

Now Tuesdays has another place for us to dance and it was the greatest. As I was a clubber it was home to me. The lighting, the atmosphere, everything. IT'S A CLUB but it play Salsa n Bachata songs. OMG i can't believe myself last night, I did so many continuous combinations and made up some as I went that I just didn't know how tired I was until I woke up this morning.

Guys & Gals. Do come out and dance it's GREAT!!!! WOO HOO!!!! now can't wait to go Aliyaa after class..WAKAKAKAKAKA

3 comments:

del88 said...

bloddy hell i feel TIRED just LISTENING to you

Anonymous said...

Wow, salsa and bachata must really be hot here in Malaysia!

You mentioned Aliyaa. Is it the restaurant in Lorong Dungun Damansara Heights, KL, where they have swing dancing every Tuesdays?

Best Wishes,

Dance Aficionado
www.dancesportmalaysia.blogspot.com

Rhythm Id said...

yup... aliyaa in dsara heights... they have salsa nights there every wednesday.

do come and join us for salsa and bachata!