12:22 AM

I am Sorry!

Dear RI family members,

I would like to make an official apology to all of you for my behavior in the past few month. I was difficult to handle and was not helping out much with the negative attitude i was carrying. Recently my ego got the better of me as was mentioned by some that I dance only to please myself and the lady does not enjoys it.

Sincerest Apology to: -

Jackson : At times I am difficult and most times I'm just stubborn. I will consciously stop doing that or at best reduce it to a minimal. Yes the dark side has a hold on me but I have shook it off.

Joyce : Thank you for pointing out my flaws. I will be open to accept advise and not react negatively.

Adele and Miki : Thanks for being patience with me in class and willing to discuss what I've been doing wrong.

To the rest of the members of the RI family. I may seem mean at times during class but if it gets to you please do tell me so that I can change.

Asking forgiveness,
James

6 comments:

del88 said...

james ,
Being a dancer is not easy. We go through very difficult moments at times. If you ever noticed , no one dancers alone. you know why ? its not because we need someone to make us look good or the other way round. but, its because at times like these we have that someone to throw out a hand and pull us back on the steping stone. its called a steping stone for a reason, you WILL slip , you WILL fall you WILL give up. But friends like us will always be there for you at times like that and i bet i speak on everyones behalf. Dont be too hard on yourself, its good you realize your mistakes and learn from it. now all you need to do is move on and exell . people like me , miki , and you know the hard work of being where we are today thats why we have the patience with you . i guess its if we fall we fall together and we exell we do it togeher. we are called the R.I family for a reason james :P
now get on your feet and
J.U.S.T D.A.N.C.E

Rhythm Id said...

As the Joker Bill says, "Why so serious?"

The path of the Light is not an easy path to walk on. The journey is long and difficult but in the end will yield a good ending.

The path to the dark side promises easy release and a fast journey but is often fraught with terrible things.

At least you can see the road in front of you clearly now.

The road to the Light has many street lamps to guide the path while the road to the Dark side is... well... dark... many pothole... you cant see so you might fall into it.

The Light and the Dark... bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla blav bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla

del88 said...

why so seriouse ? lets put a smile on that face of yours muahahahahaha

Anonymous said...

James,

you know i am not good in writing, so i only can give you this --->
:-)
(Smiling face)

(someone told me that your bachata is damn nice last sat! seriously.. u can ask salsa daddy)

From: Cecilia
( forgot my username and password, so i use SD ID)

Rhythm Id said...

dude, u juz said its too late to apologize.... how do u expect him to smile?

del88 said...

gosh i wonder what james has to say to all these ahahah