10:47 AM

Bali Salsa - Part 3

After an intensive full day of workshops, tech rehearsals and 21 performances on Sat night and a full blown party at Sector, its all about unwinding and relaxing on Sunday.

Best part is, we partied until 2am and had to wake up around 7.30am to get ready for the Sunday event. It was a day cruise to Lembongan Island for relaxation on a private beach! Yes!!!

Sun, sand, sea, salsa!!!
Boobs, bums, bikinis, bachata!!!

Hehehehe!!!

A long bus ride to the jetty where we cam whored...

Jaxen, Cecilia, Tsu Yee and James holding onto Inaki Fernandez who so casually jumped into the photo shoot and I guess he's as much a cam whore as all of us...

And we're as much a bachata crazy bunch as he is...

Adele was holding the camera, I think...




Of course, I went and got a photo shoot with Oliver Pineda, 5 times World Salsa Champion and a damn good Zouk dancer. He and Vali are the ones responsible for teaching Cecilia and me how to dance Zouk.






While people like me go after Inaki (my bachata idol) and Oliver (my salsa idol), the ladies naturally went for Suzana Montero. Here you have Suzana, Cecilia, Adele and Rose. Don't the ladies look very Balinese in their attire?





Don't ask me what's going on here. It's not what you think. Me and Thiru are straight guys.

If you want more provocative (and scandalous) photos, go to Facebook and look for Senor Juez Swamigee, James Q and also Rose Zurina... they have a huge gallery of photos from the Bali Fiesta.




Me and my honey bunny Kak Ina on the cruise ship...









Me, Kak Ina and Gupson. He had to bend down coz if he stood, the camera could only capture his body and he would be headless in this photo.






And the lovely Nicole... her hair is always covering her face... most photos I have with her I could hardly see her whole face... except... hmm... think I have one whereby her whole face was revealed...

Ooh... like my tatoo? Looks cool, huh? Best thing about being in Bali is that you can walk around with that and its normal. Try that in Malaysia and the police would've stopped me and asked for my I/C.




Cecilia and James Q; James need to get another of the MSF shirt from Lin, this one is a little too worn out already.

And doesn't Cecilia look lovely in orange? Hehe... of coz I have to say that... if not I will get into trouble...








Me and giant man Kevin... he's actually very tall. He was nice enough to lower his height to shoot this photo with me and make me feel tall.

Thanks Kev!

And congratulations on your proposal to Chelsea!

So romantic...




Me and my beauties... hehehe~!!! Dato Arif and Othman's wives... still as strong in salsa no matter the years that they have. All of us should take examples from them that you can still salsa no matter you are married, of age or even after birth.

Look at them, still so sizzling hot!





Wow! A bunch of lovely salseras cruising by the waters of Bali with wind blowing in their hair and the sound of salsa music ringing in the air.
Truly, this is paradise...







And here's me and Anup... also a bachata expert well known for his bachata body movements and unique style of leading.

So many good and fun times on the way to Lembongan... stay tuned for the Lembongan Island pics!







0 comments: